Now Hiring: Sales ConsultantJob Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Office
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
Bringing Customers’ Visions to Life
Southwestern Remodeling is the premier home remodeling company in Wichita, Kansas. We believe successful home remodeling projects are a combination of planning, communication and execution, which has earned us the designation as Wichita’s “Best Remodeling Company.”
Southwestern Remodeling is looking for an experienced residential remodeling designer and sales consultant who is passionate about bringing customers’ visions to life through planning, communication and execution.
- Face-to-face in-home sales consultations from leads provided (includes taking reference photos and measurements, as well as discussing the remodeling needs, customer vision and desired budget)
- Creation and presentation of designs
- Preparation and presentation of budgets and detailed contracts
- Assisting customers with final design decisions, such as colors and textures
- Preparing projects for starting dates, such as ensuring products are available
- Customer communication throughout each project
Preferred Skill Set and Experience
- Working knowledge of all facets of residential remodeling
- Experience in kitchen, bath and structural design
- Proficient in Computer-Aided Design (CAD), such as AutoCAD, 2020 Design or Chief Architect
- Experience with in-home professional remodeling sales
- Professional sales training or equivalent in experience
- Professional design training or equivalent in experience
Why Join Our Team?
As a family-owned and operated company, Southwestern Remodeling strives to create the culture we want to work within. As a result, our staff of close to 40 dedicated employees includes:
- Two generations of ownership.
- A sales team with more than 100 years of combined tenure.
- An average tenure of 10 years for all employees.
- An all-employee staff of career craftsmen.
Employee Compensation and Benefits
Southwestern Remodeling is known for providing competitive wages and industry-leading employee benefits. We want our employees to take pride in caring for their families!
The health of our staff and customers is a top priority at Southwestern Remodeling. As such, we have enforced distancing and other safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.