Top 4 Reasons The Southwestern Remodeling Team Should Be A Part Of Your Remodeling Experience
It is our mission to provide a truly unique remodeling experience for all of clients. We strive every day to exceed our client’s expectations in turning their remodeling dreams in to a reality greater than they ever imagined. Our team of 40 employees and their families truly thank you for the opportunity you have given us to become a part of your remodeling experience. Without our clients we would be unable to come to work everyday, and do what we truly love. So Thank You!
Our Company Is Truly Unique
- We have been in business, in Wichita, since 1970. Art Bryan, who started the company over 40 years ago, still works in the business everyday.
- 2 generations of ownership working within the business
- We are a true full line remodeling firm with a staff of 40 dedicated employees. We are able to complete virtually any kind of remodeling project.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are members with accreditation of the following organizations: Wichita Area Builders Association, Wichita Remodeler’s Council, National Association of the Remodeling Industry, National Association of Builders, National Tile Contractors Association, and the National Kitchen and Bath Association.
Our Experienced And Specialized Team Of Remodeling Consultants
- Our 6 person sales team has over 100 years of combined tenure with the company.
- Each of our sales consultants are specialized in certain types of remodeling. This allows us to provide a better design and project planning experience.
- Each of our consultants has received trade and manufacturer certifications in their respective areas.
- The sales consultant that is in your home for the initial consultation will stay involved through the completion of your project.
Unmatched Project Planning, Coordination, And Unique Approach To Customer Service
- Chad Bryan, General Manager and John Wharton, Project Superintendent are solely dedicated to managing the quality of your remodeling experience.
- Preconstruction meetings are held on all of our projects. This will be a meeting with you, your lead carpenter, the sales consultant you are working with, and members of our management staff. These meetings ensure that all details are covered and everyone involved in the project is on the same page.
- Constant open lines of communication are available to you through the entire process. Not only will your lead carpenter be available to you to answer any questions, management and ownership are available 7 days a week to assist with any questions or concerns you may have, no matter how big or small.
- Because all of our field staff members are employees we are able to ensure seamless transitions from one phase of your project to the next through completion.
Our Staff Of Craftsman Are The Best In The Business
- All of our 30 field staff members are true career craftsmen that are dedicated to ensuring that your remodeling project exceeds expectations.
- Each member of our team is a true hourly or salary employee of Southwestern Remodeling, we never subcontract any carpentry.
- 6 members of our staff have been employed with Southwestern for over 25 years. The average tenure of the field staff with the company is 10 years.
- All of our field staff members are continuously trained and certified to ensure proper installation and quality.
- All of our siding applicators have Master Craftsmen Certification with Certainteed’s fiber cement division.
- All staff members are continuously trained in OSHA safe work practice standards as well as KDHE Lead Safe Work Practices.